AGENDA FOR PUBLIC MEETING
Blackman Hall- Melbourne University – Hawthorn Campus
442 Auburn Road, Hawthorn
Thursday 18th October 2012
Registration 7:30pm, 8:00pm start
Chaired by : Dr. Ian Freckleton S.C.
1. Welcome by Ms. Tracey Cocks and appointment of Minute Secretary and to introduce the Chair Dr. Ian Freckelton S.C.
2. Introductory summary by Dr. Ian Freckleton SC -Summary of where the dispute is at.
3. Speech by Ms. Rosa Storelli .
4. Speech by Ms. Vivien Gardiner.
5. Speech by Dr. Jen McIntosh.
6. Speech by Ms. Tracey Cocks.
7. Open forum and discussions and questions from floor and comments
(procedure for conduct of open forum) 60 mins duration
-Each speaker/questioner to state their name and connection of association with MLC.
-Time limit on speakers of 2 minutes, bell at 1.40 seconds.
-Minutes to be records and not taped, all questions and comments are to address through the Chair.
8. Proposed nominations to Board
Six nominees have already been put by a group of concerned MLC stakeholders to the current Board. The following is a list approved by the Uniting Church Synod which have been put to the current Board for consideration:-
a. Marjorie Alberta Nicholas
b. Honourable Judith Troeth
c. Professor James Tatoulis
d. Honourable Justice Victoria Bennett
e. Dr. Jennifer E McIntosh
f. Mr. Clinton Wood
Further nominations to be put to meeting (note prior nominations on to webpage will be added plus nominations at meeting to be considered).
9. Movement of any resolutions to be put to the meeting for vote .
10. Closing of meeting- closing remarks by Chair and Tracey Cocks.